Helping you achieve greater success with strategic IT
If you’re too busy worrying about technology to focus on running your business, you should know there’s a better way.
At STW we focus on IT Infrastructure. In other words, the core building blocks of your computer system. This includes PC and Server hardware, operating systems (Windows), firewalls, antivirus solutions, Microsoft Office, Internet access and all the behind-the-scenes stuff that your business relies on.
We keep your IT Infrastructure working but there are times where it makes good business sense to refresh or redesign your IT Infrastructure so as to take advantage of new technologies. Sometimes it is simply a matter of replacing worn out hardware. STW can help you with this also. We will work with you to see what is best for your business, provide the hardware, put it together and make it work for you.
By outsourcing the management, maintenance and support of your business IT to STW, you can finally take the stress out of using the technology your business counts on everyday.
The many features and benefits of partnering with STW for your IT needs include:
- Comprehensive technical support - we're here for you whenever you need us
- Product discounts - our partnerships with leaders in IT mean you save more money
- Increased efficiency - with on-site and remote support at your fingertips
- Proactive technology support - our experts will solve IT problems before they affect your business
With a customized IT solution from our team of experts, you'll finally begin to think of your technology as a strategic investment, rather than a constant drain on your time and resources.
At STW, your success is our success. That’s why we strive to maintain loyal, long-term relationships with the businesses that rely on us for greater efficiency, productivity and profitability.
- We build IT solutions based around your unique business and budget.
- Our tailor-made support plans mean you’ll never pay for technology you don’t want or need.
- Our team of technical experts and consultants work as an extension of your business, ensuring you and your staff are on the same page when it comes to IT.