IT Services Overview
IT Support and Managed Services for businesses in Melbourne and the eastern suburbs
STW Managed IT Service provides clients with unrestricted access to STW’s support team during business hours. Support can be provided via telephone, email, or submission of support cases via STW’s online portal.
STW can provide prompt IT support to clients remotely over the phone. This allows for faster resolution for client staff and less downtime for the client. For times where onsite support is required, STW can travel to the client site as required. This is true of IT support cases, as part of proactive network maintenance or for face-to-face meetings.
Included in STW’s Managed Services and IT Support is:
- Remote and onsite IT support.
- Vendor management and liaising (maintenance, installations, and escalations).
- Microsoft 365 management.
- Multi-Factor Authentication.
- Email Data Leakage Prevention.
- A dedicated Account Manager.
- IT infrastructure support and maintenance (Desktops, Servers, Routers, Switches, Access Points, Printers, etc).
- Manage and support BYO Devices.
- Endpoint Encryption.
- USB Storage Encryption.
- 24x7 Security Monitoring.
- Remediation of Security Incidents.
- Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware & Anti-Exploit.
- Anti-Spam with Advanced Threat Protection.
- Anti-Phishing Campaign & Security Awareness Training.
- Continuous Vulnerability Scanning.
- Management of backups.
- Patch management.
- DNS Reputation Monitoring.
- Web Proxy & Content Filtering.
- Dark Web Monitoring & Identity Theft Protection.
- Intrusion Prevention.
- Full access to STW’s support ticketing system (ticket tracking, reporting, etc.).
- IT strategy and planning meetings.
- Services for hardware and software procurement.
- Monthly Endpoint Security Health Reporting.
- Quarterly Vulnerability Assessment.
- Annual Business Security Assessment.
- Annual Technology Policy Review.
Want to get in touch? We'd love to hear from you!
At STW we align our internal strategies with the methodology of continual process improvement. We review procedures and methods both internally and alongside clients to ensure that the work we do is to the full benefit of both ourselves and our clients. As each of our clients grow so does the need for STW to grow alongside them.
STW has a strong understanding of a multitude of technologies. We believe that there is no such thing as a ‘cookie cutter’ solution and we use our experiences to help clients understand the benefits and negatives of various strategies and technologies.